We begin at 9:55 AM and conclude at 10:45 AM.
- Feasting on the Word - Parlor - Discussion of the scripture used in the sermon during worship.
- Abide in Christ Study - Fellowship Hall - Weekly discussion on the bible study "Abiding in Christ" by Andrew Murray and Bo Stevens.
CHOW, or CHurch On Wednesday, is an opportunity to come together for food, fellowship and learning in the middle of the week. Dinner for all is at 5:30 PM with classes for all ages starting at 6:15 PM. If you’d like to sign up, please call the church office. Dinner is $4 per person (family maximum of $15).
- CHOW adult class meets from 6:15-7:15 PM in the Parlor. Join this most interesting group for a 60 minute Pastor-led discussion of various topics and interesting points of view.
CHOW resumes September 21, 2016
KGPC offers a number of small group Bible studies and prayer groups. You are invited to join one of the groups listed below:
Small Group Lunch Bible Study, Mondays at 12:30 PM
This small group attempts to unravel the wisdom we find in the Bible and in each other. Bring your lunch… all are invited!
Wednesday Morning Prayer Breakfast, Wednesdays at 6:30 AM in the Fellowship Hall
Come and enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast with the men of the church. This group gathers in the Fellowship Hall every Wednesday morning at 6:30 AM Contact Gary Harrell or Bill Carson for more info. Contact Gary Harrell or Bill Carson for more information
Kerygma Study, Wednesdays at 10:00 AM
Join this most interesting group for a 90-minute Pastor-led discussion of various topics and interesting points of view.
Small Group Bible Study, Wednesdays at 7:30 PM
Mom’s Small Group Bible Study - held monthly, 2nd and 4th Mondays from 7-8:30 PM (Childcare provided).
This group meets on the last Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM in the Parlor. Contact Julie Seipel if you need a book or for more information. All are welcome!!
KGPC has three Circles: Eve, Lydia, and Elizabeth. Each Circle meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Circles are open to all women of the church and will all be studying the same book. The books will be available and donations to help cover the costs are welcome.
- Eve - Meets at 7:15 PM in the church Parlor.
- Lydia - Meets at 7:30 PM at various homes
- Elizabeth - Meets at 10:00 AM in the church Parlor.
Have a question? > Contact Julie Seipel